Wednesday, May 7, 2014

March Madness

Okay, okay~last Thursday, I said I'd post again on Friday. What I actually meant to say was "next Thursday." In that case, I'm a day early instead of 5 days late! Anyway, life's been busy around here. Here's a catch-up from March. In honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday, Emma's school enjoyed a Wacky Wednesday. Wacky indeed! Somehow Emma pulled it off. Had I gone out like this, somebody would have called 911 to report a CRAZY old lady. Oh, wait a minute. I have gone out like this...
We celebrated Keaton's 24th birthday. How in the world is my baby 24??? Emma and Brittany gave him a waffle maker. Sometimes Emma goes on a sleepover at Uncle Keaton's. Now he can make waffles for her. 
Keaton asked me to make a hula pie. There's a restaurant on Maui called Leilani's. We've taken the kids there a few times. The restaurant is literally on the beach. They serve Hula Pie: Oreo cookie crust, macadamia nut ice cream (vanilla with macadamias), a thick layer of fudge, and crushed macadamias on top. Y U M.
Emma did some serious shopping. She used her American Girl gift card from her birthday. There was a lot of fun in that bag! I know because I've already played with all of it. :)
Okey dokey, that's it for today. I really will be back tomorrow. Really, I will.  I already have the post ready. 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Emma looks like Cindy Lou Who in that one pic where she's got her eyes closed :) And that Hula pie sounds AMAZING!