Monday, March 31, 2014

RIP Indiana Bones

I am broken-hearted. I had to euthanize my dog, Indy (Indiana Bones) this morning. In his honor, I  thought I'd post some of my favorite photos of him.

He was 8 weeks old when I got him.
I got this Nerf football for him in Hawaii. Here he was 10 months old. We still have that football.
Another shot of him at 10 months.
He always loved the snow! I think he was a year old in this one.
I shot this video when he was 18 months old.
Here he was on his 2nd birthday.
Indy was 3 when Wylie joined us.
He was 4 when he met Emma for the first time
and in this one.
This is one of my favorite photos of him.
We had an amazing adventure, Indy. I'll always love you!
RIP Indiana Bones 
2003-2014

1 comment:

Kristy Smith said...

His truly was a beautiful dog. We will miss him too.

Kristy