Monday, October 21, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

at Fenway Bark just in time for the World Series!
Yup, Giffy's got a new baby! He's a 9-week-old solid brindle Shih Tzu. I had planned to name him Fenway because you know how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Boston Red Sox! My dear, sweet friend Kristy is married to a guy who grew up in MA. Brad and their son, Caleb, are Red Sox fans, too. When Caleb heard that I was naming the puppy Fenway, he suggested Fenway Bark (for Fenway Park). Caleb, thanks for the awesome idea!

Fenway had his first vet appointment this morning. She said he's perfect in every way! He weighs a whopping 3 pounds. So far house training is going well. Last night, he cried twice during the night to go out to the potty yard and did his business both times. Then he went back into his crate and fell back to sleep. And there weren't any accidents in the crate, so I am one happy mama.
Miss Emma absolutely adores Fenway.
Emma's school mascot is the Farley Fox. Of course, Fenway needed his own little fox. Apparently, he thinks it's a pillow.
Fenway loves my baseball signed by Big Papi (David Ortiz).
Here's my baby trying to make a jail break.
Okay, peeps, be prepared for the bazillion baby photos I'll be taking. Seriously, could YOU resist this face?
GO RED SOX!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Look at that cute widdle squooshy face! I love puppies :)