Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hopefully I Won't Become a Jailbird

This post was supposed to be all about autumn, and what a spectacular New England autumn it was! But then I got behind on posting because Ive been completely and delightfully distracted by my puppy and by the World Series. My beloved Red Sox won!!! Not only did they win,  but they won at Fenway Park. The last time that the Red Sox won a World Series at Fenway Park was in 1918. I find it quite interesting that they didn't win a WS at Fenway Park until I named by puppy Fenway Bark. Coincidence? I think not. Clearly, MY puppy was the team's good luck charm. See? Fenway actually sat in  my lap and watched parts of the game with me. He really likes Dustin Pedroia.
Therefore, since I did the Sox such a HUGE favor, I think it only fitting that I should receive a World Series ring. Don't you agree? At the very least, Fenway should get a World Series collar. I'll have to give Red Sox owner John Henry a call today. If you see me on the news being arrested for stalking, DO NOT BELIEVE IT. It will simply mean that John Henry didn't answer my calls, and for the life of me I couldn't understand why, so I went looking for him to be sure his phone was on and had good reception. That's the logical thing to do. I can hardly be blamed if he misinterprets my behavior. So really, it will be in everyone's best interest if he simply answers his phone. (I wonder if my puppy will be allowed to visit me in jail.)

Alright, mama, I promise not to get arrested. Want to see some more autumn photos instead? This is my street.

These are my views from my front porch.
I took these at two small lakes a few towns over from mine.
I love the water reflections in this one.
I shot all of these at Longfellow's Wayside Inn in Sudbury. Mom, do you remember going there with me when you visited in autumn of 2007?
I think this one is funny. Tiffany and Wylie love the crisp autumn air. They also love to bark at the leaves that fall onto the deck.
This is the stable where I ride.
Here's Prince, one of the horses I ride.
And here's one more photo of Fenway simply because I can't resist. 
Happy Halloween! 

No comments: