Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Glimpse of Autumn

Fenway is taking a little nap, so I thought I'd quickly post some autumn photos. This is my street. 
I took these from my front porch.
Here are a few shots I took as I headed to our town's small winery.
These are of Nashoba Winery. We're not really fans of the wine, but the view is gorgeous.
See the church steeple in the background?
These were all taken in Bolton.
A few weekends ago, we went to one of our nearby apple orchards that also has a pumpkin patch. First up, my beautiful girls!
Just in case you've never seen an actual apple tree, here you go.
This tree reminds me of the creepy trees that tried to grab Snow White as she ran through the forest.
Wanna see some faces that only a mama could love? 
Rick chose a pumpkin, too. One is never too old to carve a pumpkin!
Here's the sweetest pumpkin in the patch.
Of course, this little pumpkin is pretty darn cute, too!
There you go: a teeny glimpse of autumn in Bolton.
Back to Fenway I go!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Love the pic (third down I think) with the sunset behind the American flag and the porch to the left. Beautiful!

You've got some beautiful fall foliage there! We've got some color here too, though we're supposed to have a giant wind storm tomorrow night/Monday morning and I imagine it will strip a lot of the leaves from the trees before we get the really vibrant fall colors :(