Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Monet I'm Not

A few weeks ago, Brittany took me to one of those paint-your-own-masterpiece art studios for my birthday. The project was Monet's water lilies and Japanese bridge. I was totally stoked because I was just there in July. I actually stood on that bridge. It was sooooooooo awesome!!!

Here's what Monet's masterpiece  looks like.
 Here we are enjoying ourselves and being goofy (because enjoying ourselves and being goofy are what the Burns girls do best).
Yeah. Claude Monet I'm not. But we had a really fun evening. Thank you, sweet daughter of mine!

BTW,  to read today's post on my author's site, click on this link www.vickiscottburns.com and select Devotions in the "Navigate This Site" box in the upper left corner.

May your day be as beautiful as a Monet masterpiece!

No comments: