Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!

Ha ha, I still love watching that show! Anyway, Kristy joined us on our outing to an apple orchard/pumpkin patch. Yes, I have more photos of Emma than of pumpkins, but I'm pretty sure you expect that by now. Besides, don't all pumpkins look the same? Well, except for the warty ones. They're scary. Since Emma is totally the cutest pumpkin in the patch anyway, I decided to do what I usually do and take a kazillion photos of her. I'm a grandma, so that's what I am supposed to do, right?
Of course, Miss Emma had to make a silly face! I think this is how she should carve her pumpkin.
Oh, I knitted this pumpkin hat for her. Cute, huh? Maybe next year I'll make one for myself. Then I will be the biggest pumpkin in the patch! That's okay as long as I'm not a warty pumpkin, ha ha.
See? I told you she's the cutest pumpkin in the patch!
The best part of going to the apple orchard is getting fresh pressed apple cider and apple cider doughnuts rolled in cinnamon sugar. YUM!!!
That's it for this blustery day. Hope you're enjoying some nice weather.

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Would you believe I don't think I've seen any of the Charlie Brown holiday specials? I mean, I watch a LOT of movies and such, but every once in a while something like that will come up in conversation and I haven't seen it, ha! And I call myself a movie buff.

Miss Emma's hat looks *totally* adorable...maybe make one in red to look like an apple, that would be fun too!