Thursday, September 13, 2012

Brittany's 28th Birthday

Now that I've posted all of my Europe photos, I can get back to posting about the real world. (Not that I wouldn't like Italy or Paris to be my real world, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.) Here are some photos from Brittany's 28th birthday.

Brittany has always loved musicals. When she was little, my parents got her hooked on all things Judy Garland. Recently, Brittany watched Meet Me in St. Louis with Emma and I watched Hello, Dolly with Emma. She is totally hooked now, too! Anyway, Emma wanted to give her mommy a bunch of musicals and the musical note charm from Pandora. She is so good at thinking of gifts for people. Needless to say, Brittany loved it!
I always tell Emma that she is the best present ever. I think she believes me. She put herself in a giant gift bag!
Brittany wanted a fresh peach pie instead of cake. Darn. I was forced, yes FORCED to eat fresh peach pie!
A few days later, we were lucky enough to see a double rainbow. If you look closely, you'll spot the top one.
That's it for today. Brennan showed up unexpectedly yesterday. He and Keaton are taking me to Boston for the day as a belated birthday celebration. Later, peeps!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Happy birthday to Brittany! What better way to celebrate than with a happy musical :) I love the Sound of Music but I can only watch it when Lee is out of the house, heh. Love Annie too, may have to watch that one again soon!