Monday, September 17, 2012

Our 29th Anniversary

Rick and I celebrated our 29th anniversary a bit late since I was in the midst of all my dental drama on the actual day. I was really, really, really bummed. My sweetheart, of course, sent me flowers. Purple flowers, my faves!
We got all gussied up a few weeks later and went out for a really nice dinner in Boston. Just FYI: I do NOT have leaves and a candle growing out of my head. Ha ha!
Rick gave me the fanciest of purses ever! It's not an everyday type purse because it can't get wet. Every time we go out on a date, it's my go-to bag. I love, love, love it!
Yup, this post was short and sweet~but at least I posted something new for my mama to read. 

Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

I can just see a future fashion trend: hair bows with metal leaves and candles attached. Festive! :) Happy anniversary to you and your sweetie!!