Thursday, June 28, 2012

Emma's Big Day

It's so hard to believe that Miss Emma graduated from pre-school! How can this be possible? She was just born yesterday!

Anyway, her class had a little year-end celebration. Emma didn't know that her mommy was going to come. When Brittany walked into the room, Emma look astonished and said, "How did this happen?" Then she proudly announced, "Hey, everybody, my mommy's here!" She even ran over to get a hug. 
Emma's class performed a few songs. I love it when little kids sing and make accompanying hand motions. Too cute!
Then Emma received her certificate...
...and came back for another hug.
Here's Miss Emma with her BFF
and her first puppy love. Awwwwww!
And here she is with her teachers, Miss Heidi and Miss Judy.
Mommy had to return to work. So what's a Giffy to do to help her granddaughter celebrate her big day? Take her out for an ice cream lunch, of course!
Followed by a scavenger hunt for a little present (Art Teacher Barbie).
Think I'll go look through my 85 scrapbooks of Emma. I need to see her baby photos. Sniff. Sniff. (Really, I only have 3 scrapbooks. Well, maybe 4. Really.)

1 comment:

arlene said...

OMG - seriously she graduated already but I just met the cute little 2 year old. What an awesome graduation present BTW - enjoy your trip and I expect lots of pictures.