Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Emma, Part 2

Ok, back to more Disneyland pics!

Emma wore her "Happy Birthday to Me" shirt and her Disneyland birthday badge. It was so fun for her: every Disneyland employee who saw her wished her a happy birthday. One guy even announced it over a loud speaker! She was so happy which makes total sense because Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth!
Emma showed Camryn the picture inside her locket. She wears that locket every day. It's so sweet!
Me and my little bro, Mark. Love him!
I bought a bubble gun to entertain the kids between lines. Bubbles are still fun even though I'm old. I'll never be too old for Disneyland, cupcakes, and bubbles. :)
Mickey Mouse's House. Emma and Camryn LOVED it! So did Mark. In fact, I think Mark may have liked it more than the girls did.
Goofy's house
Emma waving to Ariel
Emma loves the Dumbo ride. She couldn't wait to take Tina on it!
Keaton and Brittany rode together, but you can barely see her in this photo. If you look closely, you'll see her left hand sticking out. We all teased Keaton and told him this should be his new Facebook profile photo: a grown man, riding Dumbo by himself, and pantless! LOL He's actually wearing shorts.
The Princess castle at night. Emma wants to live there. We all do, Miss Emma!
That's it for today. I know, I wasn't nearly as chatty as I usually am. We've all caught nasty head colds that don't want to leave. We have been sick so many times this year. Guess that's what happens when kids start school. 

Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments: