Friday, March 16, 2012

Adios Mama

We spent one last day with my mom. Emma was so excite to give her a present from Disneyland.
I wanted a photo of me and my mommy. She insisted there wasn't enough room for both of us on the chair, so I made her sit in my lap. :) 
Two of Emma's favorite peeps: Uncle Keaton and Tina.
Emma was quite intrigued with this ginormous lollipop from Disneyland. In my opinion, lollipops are like cupcakes: you never outgrow them...
..especially when they turn your tongue different colors! What's not to love?
Emma loved playing in my mama's backyard,
especially with O'Malley
and Clementine.
As her birthday gift to Emma, Brittany let Emma choose a princess ensemble. The day before we went to Disneyland, Emma spotted Rapunzel's wedding dress in The Disney Store. She looked for it at Disneyland, but they didn't have it, nor did she find anything she preferred. So we went back to The Disney Store and this is what she chose.
video
I know! So stinking cute! Now she wants to marry Papa and is quite annoyed with me for having already married him. :)

Our weather has been fabulous! I know that most of you consider 60 degrees to be freezing, but as soon as it hits 60 degrees here, I open the windows and breathe in the fresh air! Keep in mind it's been COLD here since October, so 60 feels like summer weather!

Hope you have a great weekend! Looks like I'll be watching a Law & Order marathon or a bunch of good Chick Flicks while I knit and nurse this yucky cold.

No comments: