Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Eve, Part 2

I had to make this a separate post because Blogger kept crashing when I added the videos to my Christmas Eve Part 1 post. And since I know my mama LOVES videos of Emma, I made this post especially for her. :)

Oh, here's the Calico Critters car and trailer we gave to Emma. She loves camping so we knew this would be a big hit. Last year, we gave her a Calico Critters house. So now her cute little critters have a home and a home away from home.
Every year, Brittany gives Emma Christmas pajamas. These have super cute kitties on them.
Emma was so excited to leave some of the cookies she made for Santa. She also made some reindeer food (oatmeal and sugar sprinkles). 
video
Not sure you believe that Santa can come down a chimney with toys? Emma can explain it to you!
video
Emma is really good about not getting "the gimmies." She seriously only asked Santa for two things: a Barbie house and an Aurora "squishy doll." And she has a really good and mature attitude about gift getting. 
video
Emma was pretty confident about what Santa would be bringing for Papa!
video
Emma has an "Elf on the Shelf" whom she named Ernie. (You can read about such elves here.) Here's Emma bidding adieu to her little pal.
video
Blogger keeps crashing on me so I guess that's it for today. Hope your 2012 is off to a happy start!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Love the Christmas jammies :) My mom buys a new pair of boxers for my brother and Lee every year for Christmas, even though she knows that Lee at least won't wear them and he gives them to me. This year it was Captain America :) Looks like you guys had a stellar Christmas!