Friday, September 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Layouts

I have two Thanksgiving layouts to show you. The first one is for Emma, the second one is mine. 
 I love this paper! It's SU's Autumn Spice from last year. I am glad I stocked up on it! I saved two Thanksgiving card fronts and used them to spruce up the pages. For Emma's, I used the Build a Turkey stamp set from Unity. I used SU's Day of Gratitude set for mine.

I know it's shocking that I don't have much to say. Actually I do, but I don't have enough time to say it. (And I wonder where Emma got her chit-chat gene. Ha ha!)

Have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

Lori said...

So pretty. Love that Fall paper.

Christy Lynn said...

Lookin' good, Miss Vicki! I so want to scrap now. The weather has been cooler here lately so I've been wearing all my long-sleeve shirts and Lee told me today that we're expected to have an Indian summer next week--it's gonna be HOT!! What's up with that? The trees are already changing color, it can't be hot!