Monday, September 26, 2011

Princess Emma


Well, I learned an important lesson over the weekend: I shouldn't edit my blog on my iPad. The touch pad on my iPad is very sensitive: one slip of the finger and chaos ensues! I have several "drafts" of posts waiting for me to fine tune them. I tried to combine two posts and ended up accidentally deleting my post on National Punctuation Day. Oh well, at least there weren't any photos of Emma in that post, which is shocking in and of itself, isn't it?

Now for today's post which, of course, is all about Emma! Well, not just about Emma but about Prince Charming, too. You may remember that not too long ago, Emma and I had a conversation about her marrying a prince. Here it is in case you missed it the first time. 

Emma: Giffy, when I grow up I want to be a princess.
Me: How are you going to become a princess?
Emma: I will marry a prince, of course!
Me: How are you going to find a prince?
Emma: I'll start keeping me eye out for one. But if I see a prince with another girl, I won't marry him.
Me: That's probably a good idea.
Emma: Giffy, why can't I marry Papa?
Me: Because he's already married to me.
Emma: But Giffy! Papa's the best prince ever!

Last week, my prince was at a conference at The Disneyland Hotel. One evening, he strolled through Downtown Disney (a large shopping and dining area outside of Disneyland) and decided to do a little shopping for his little princess. 

Yes, Rick did, indeed, bring home Belle's entire ensemble for his little princess. Emma was right: her Papa is the best prince ever! As for me, I was just thankful to have my prince at home. :)

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

Oh so precious!

Lori said...

Aww. That is so sweet. Here prince even bought her a princess dress.

Christy Lynn said...

Wow, pretty soon here Emma is going to have dresses for ALL of the Disney princesses. So, that naturally begs the question: Who (or what) is she gonna be for Halloween?