Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Few Emma Pages

The one good thing about being sick is that I got to stay in my jammies and scrapbook. Some of these photos are the same ones I used on Rick's birthday layout, except these pages are for Emma's album. (Yes, I have multiple albums going~one for me and Rick, one for each of the kids, one for Emma, one for my puppies, and a Christmas one~which is why I always feel behind! Well, that and the fact that I love taking a kazillion photos.)

(Jilliebean Soups Christmas Chestnut Soup: White Sugar, Heavy Cream, and Whole Cloves; SU Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake; SU Cherry Cobbler ink; CTMH Black; Cricut Winter Lace)

This is a quick little layout for Valentine's Day. 
(SU Love Impressions, Basic Gray, Real Red, and Pink Pirouette; SU Basic Gray and Real Red Ink; SU Filled with Love and I {Heart} Hearts stamp sets; SU Heart Punches; SU Real Red grosgrain ribbon)

The downside of scrapbooking while I'm sick and a wee bit spacey is that I don't see my  mistakes until I'm done. Then I'm unhappy with the alignment or balance or colors or something. But at this point, I am calling them done and moving on to the next layout.

I am happy to say that I am feeling MUCH better. I still have a cough but my voice is coming back and I have more energy. And I need the energy because I have piles of photos to scrapbook and oodles of cross stitches to stitch before summer ends! If only I could be excited to use that energy to work out...

Happy Tuesday!

P.S. Is anyone else having trouble with Blogger? It keeps adding in funky spaces on my posts. :(

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Glad you're feeling better Miss Vicki, and lookie there, you even got scrappy. Nice pages! I want to get back to work on my own books but I've still got a ways to go on the baby books first.

I think Lee caught the crud, he just came home and he sounds terrible. Dr. Christy is on call :(