Monday, August 1, 2011

Rick's Birthday Layout

Rick's birthday was in January and I just got around to scrapbooking his photos. Hey, at least it's the same calendar year. That can't be said for the PILES of photos and stuff I have waiting to be scrapbooked. If I don't get to those piles soon, somebody's going to nominate me for Hoarders. LOL Guess I'd better get cranking! (I wonder how many calories I can burn per hour of scrapbooking...)

(CTMH Aspen, Aspen Stickease, Outdoor Denim, Bamboo, and Twilight; Cricut Calligraphy)

I still haven't found the perfect spot for taking photos, but you get the general idea.

Well, I am gradually getting better. My voice has somewhat returned, though it's still difficult to hear me on the phone. I am coughing less as well. Still pretty tired, though. I spent most of yesterday doing nothing on the couch. Well, I did watch the Sox game and they won (GO SOX!), and my girls came over for dinner, so in the end it was a perfect day after all. Yes, Mom, you can call me Pollyanna. I love that movie! :)

Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!

No comments: