Friday, June 17, 2011

Play Time

In February, Brittany's BFF and her baby, Brenda and Landon, came to visit. They had portraits taken of their kids~so cute! I added some other photos of Emma enjoying some silly play time. Once again, I borrowed the layouts from Christy: Botanical Gardens and Funky Statues. I like the bright, playful colors on these.
(SU Play Date, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, and So Saffron; Cricut Cuttin' Up)

It will be a bittersweet weekend. Rick comes home from Costa Rica tonight. Keaton has to return to CA tomorrow to start his internship at Stanford. (I'm so happy for him, but sad for me because I'm really going to miss him all over again, boo hoo!) Then we get to celebrate Rick on Sunday for Father's Day. Even though we'll have a great day, I'm sure we'll both be thinking of and missing our dads. (Mine's been gone for 11 years, Rick's has been gone for 7. It's hard to believe they've been so long already.) I'll find some of my own play time, too: I'll watch the Red Sox games and stitch Emma's Bear, and maybe do some scrapbooking. I'm going to try really hard not to do any chores! Hope you find some play time this weekend as well!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

What a sweet idea to get pictures taken of the kids! Love your pages, they are adorable. Enjoy your weekend!

Christy Lynn said...

Your pages look great, Miss Vicki! Love the bright colors :) My dad just arrived here today, so this is the first time I think since I got married that I'll spend Father's Day with him.