Monday, June 13, 2011

Mother's Day Layout

Had a pretty quiet weekend. Emma spent the night with us on Saturday, which was delightful as always! Other than that, I watched the Red Sox games (Go, Sox!) and worked on Emma's bear, did a wee bit of scrapbooking, and ran some errands. Today Rick is off to San Diego for two days, then off to Costa Rica. I am soooo jealous~I would love to go to Costa Rica!

Yup, I borrowed Christy's layouts again (Botanical Gardens and Butterfly Park) for my Mother's Day photos. This bright SU Razzleberry Lemonade paper was perfect for my garden photos. Now that I'm looking at these again, I think I need to add something to the second two-page spread. The ribbon looks lonely to me. Guess I know what I'm doing today!
(SU Razzleberry Lemonade, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry; Rich Razzleberry ink and ribbon; Cricut Ashlyn's Alphabet.)

Brittany only has 8 school days left, and then it's "Hello, Summer!!!" If only the weather would get a clue...

Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!

No comments: