Friday, June 10, 2011

In Stitches

I've been stitching like a madwoman on my Irises by Monet project. Here's what it looked like in March:
I just reached Phase 2, the half-way point with 38,415 completed stitches! (That's where the madwoman part comes in, hee hee!) Of course, I still have that many stitches to go. If I ever finish this, I am going to hang this in our entry hall~the colors will really liven up the walls!
The bright, cheery colors are perfect for Miss Emma and her bedroom. Though I must admit that I am already missing my purple and green irises. I'd better get back to stitching!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, the bear looks so cute! I haven't been stitching much at all for a bit...I didn't get very far on The Accolade in May, it was my toughest start for a SQ project. And I haven't worked on anything so far this month, although I need to finish up one thing before my dad gets here so he can take it back to Texas with him. Both your projects look stellar!