Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Few Cards...

I keep forgetting to post pictures of recent cards, so here are a few. This was the card I made for Mother's Day. I copied this idea from Amber Hight, though I didn't come close to replicating her masterpiece, which you can see here.

I love this paper from SU! It's called Springtime Vintage.
The flower is part of SU's Of the Earth set.
This was for a special friend. I love this SU stamp set called Soft Summer.
My sweet friend, Paloma, will be celebrating her birthday towards the end of the month. I made this for her using MFT's Blooming Good Day stamp set.
My adorable little niece, Camryn, is turning 2! I made her this little princess card for her birthday. This is a retired stamp set by SU called Pretty Princess.

1 comment:

arlene said...

All of your cards are terrific. The first one is absolutely stunning. Would love to know how you did the design on the edges.

Enjoy your time with Keaton because you know it'll go by waaaaay to fast.

Have a great weekend.