Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweetie Pie

I made this little cutie for my SIL, Lori, who is still recovering from her broken femur. I am happy to say that she is doing quite well~can't keep a good woman down, you know!

One of Lori's sisters used to work in a delightful little place called Sweetie Pies in Placerville, CA. Sadly, this sister died several years ago, so when I saw this stamp I simply had to have her if for no other reason than to make a card for Lori. The sentiment is hard to read in this photo, but it says "Have a delicious day."
(TGF Cheeky Cherry Pie; AMuse Artstamps sentiment; CTMH Cherry-O, Tulip and Chocolate paper; SU Alpine Felt ribbon; SU Scalloped Oval pinch; Kaiser Krafts rhinestones)

Hope you have a delicious day, too!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, I was looking at the Cheeky line earlier today! They are totally adorable but I have a lot of TGF images Amber stamped for me that I haven't played with yet...not to mention the two Anyas I have that I haven't played with yet, or the SU stamp sets I have that I haven't played with yet...seeing a theme here? Lol! But this week I'm more interested in stitching than stamping, so we'll see if I can get through the grid on this month's project (urgh!!) Anyway, I've totally hijacked your blog comments section...really cute card!!