Sunday, March 13, 2011

Scrapbook Layouts From My Birthday

See...more scrapbook layouts! Woo hoo! These are photos from my birthday in August. Rick, the girls, and I went into Boston for the day. I love to stroll through the Boston Garden, and Emma loves to visit the ducks.
(CTMH Veranda DP, Garden Green, and Colonial White; CTMH Filigree Charms; CTMH Follow Your Heart stamp set; CTMH Opaque Mocha Pearls; Prima Say It in Pearls)

I still can't believe we saw an Oscar Meyer Wienermobile on the freeway~that was just too funny! When Rick and I were kids, we'd see them around every once in awhile. Boy, did this take us back!
There are the most beautiful Weeping Willow trees in the Boston Public Garden. I had to take a photo of one in honor of my mom~she loves these trees. We had one in our backyard when I was a kid.
Of course, we had to ride the swan boats!
And what's a birthday without a chocolate dipped cannoli from Mike's Pastry? It's definitely worth getting older just to enjoy one of those babies on my birthday! LOL
Thanks for visiting. Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Love the pages, Miss Vicki! The flourishes and flowers are great accents. Love the weeping willow photo...I've always loved those trees, but my dad said their roots get into the sewer and pipe systems and wreak havoc so we couldn't have one. Yay for you getting scrappy!