Friday, March 18, 2011

Never Too Old for a Tea Party!

As my birthday gift last year, Emma and Brittany invited me to tea. I chose to go The American Girl store, as I knew Emma would love that! Of course, Lucy (Emma's American Girl Bitty Baby) needed a new outfit, which I was delighted to supply! LOL They have special little chairs for the American Girl dolls that attach to the tables. That, next to the cupcakes of course, was Emma's favorite part! I finally got around to scrapping the photos.
(SU Petals and Paisleys DP, Pretty in Pink, and Tempting Turquoise; SU Pretty in Pink Striped Ribbon; PTI Hawaiian Shores buttons; Prima Daisies)

It wasn't a super fancy tea, but it sure was fun. Thank you, girls!

Hope you have a tea-riffic day!

3 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Pretty pages, Miss Vicki! I think your Prima flowers coordinate nicely with your photos.

I finally started the actual stitching on The Quarry yesterday and you know what? The top left corner is a bit boring...it's all just about white! I'll probably start getting to something more interesting when it's time for me to switch to my next project, lol!

Giffysk8s said...

Thanks, Miss Christy! I tend to make such girly pages when Emma is involved. Of course, she is always standing there saying, "Oh, Giff, it needs a flower!"

Yay, you started The Quarry! That means your gridding is done! I know what you mean about a boring corner. The whole top 1/4 of my Degas is dark, dark, dark. I can't wait to get to the ballerinas! But first I am going to finish this Monet and make Emma's April bear. Then maybe I will switch off between two projects like you do, because that Degas is HUGE and is a lot of dark colors. Maybe I'll sneak Miranda in there, and maybe those Japanese vases I saw on Cross Stitch Gold. And, of course, I have my three kings pattern and the other Monet for my room. This is a sickness! LOL

Tanya said...

Your pages turned out great Vicki! It looks like ya'll had such a great time at your birthday tea party=)