Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Been One of THOSE Weeks...




Thursday required an emergency visit to the vet with my dog, Indy. It addition to his chronic dry eye issue (which has caused him to be nearly blind) and his chronic eye and ear infections, he now has a bladder full of stones, as well as a stone in his urethra. He is undergoing surgery as I write this. I am praying that the surgery and bloodwork don't reveal any additional issues.

And then, to top it off, this is the first week of March~so not my favorite week. What I wouldn't give to share just one birthday with Kyle...

Miss Emma Grace: beyond doubt, a blessing straight from the hand of God. Just thinking about her puts a smile on my face and a song in my heart.

So maybe I don't need the beach, jammies, movies, or chocolate after all.

Though one little Bordeaux from See's would be nice...

Off to get a hug from you-know-who!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Vicki,
What a tragic week this has been. That is so heartbreaking about your friend. Life is so fragile. We just don't realized it. Here at the hospital, they keep bringing in more people. Yesterday alone they admitted 7 people. I am feeling better and will be going home today. I love your so much and appreciate your love and concern.
Lori

Christy Lynn said...

Lots of hugs your way!!

Sparkle said...

I'm so glad to hear that Lori is doing better! Hugs all arounds!