Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Brennan was able to come visit for the last few days of his Spring Break. He arrived 11 hours after Keaton left. Too bad they couldn't have been here together, though they see each other all of the time in CA, as they only live about 45 minutes apart. I must say that it was nice to have some one-on-one time with my grown-up baby boys!

I love the look on Emma's face in this photo. She literally begged Brennan to throw her up in the air. She has perfected the "little girl squeal!"
Emma really does adore her uncles.
Of course, I needed another photo with my baby boy. Love him!!!
I guess what they say is true: as couples get older, they start to dress alike. Rick and didn't plan it this way, but we both wore our "proud parent" shirts! LOL
Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, you guys are so cute in your matching sweatshirts! Funny story, when Lee and I got married, Mom ordered us both Stanford sweatshirts and appliqued Mr. and Mrs. on them, and then she got emails from their bookstore for YEARS trying to get her to buy more Stanford swag :)