Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Author's Visit Follow-up

After my "Author's Visit" to Pedrito's school last week, I made this card to congratulate him on a job well done!
(Verve To the Moon; CTMH Animal Cookies, Tulip, and Dutch Blue; SU Tag Punch; buttons)

I made this card for the three teachers who participated in my visit, along with an autographed book for each of their classes. I still find it quite amusing that my autograph means anything to anyone (expect for retailers when I use my credit card, LOL) , but apparently the kids think it's cool.
(Stamping Bella's Bookwormabella; PTI GUidelines DP, Lavender Moon, and Plum Pudding; PTU Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding Ink; PTI Plum Pudding Saddlestitch Ribbon; PTI Lavender Moon button; PTI Twine; and CTMH Liquid Glass)

Paloma sent me this photo of Pedrito's report:
Hooray for you, Pedrito!!!

No comments: