Sunday, February 27, 2011

Practically Perfect!


At the play, I just had to buy a Mary Poppins doll for Emma. I must confess that I am not sure who was more excited about the doll: Emma or me! I had a Mary Poppins doll when I was a little girl. I am dismayed to tell you that the doll and the board game that I had are long since gone, though I do still have Mary's carpet bag. About 10 years ago, I purchased the Madame Alexander Mary Poppins doll and I love her! Anyway, when I saw this doll at the theatre I knew she was going home either with me or with Miss Emma. Alas, Miss Emma was thrilled to receive her~but since I see her everyday, I imagine I'll get plenty of play time with Mary! LOL
And here I am with my two favorite, beautiful, precious girls at the play.
Now, if only I could get "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" out of my head! Ha ha!

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a very special birthday present.

Christy Lynn said...

Pick me, I'd love some of that cheesecake :) Glad you ladies had a great time!