Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Few More Valentines...

Of course, I wanted to make a valentine for Rick~not too girly, but still romantic. This is what I came up with, and I think he liked it!

And, of course, I needed not one, but TWO special valentines for my special little sweetheart! I mailed this one to her because she loves to get things in the mail.

And then I made this one to give to Emma last night at our special celebration. (I made a prime rib dinner for us and our girls.)

On this last card, I added Liquid Glass to the tiny black shoes to make them look like patent leather. Sounded like a good idea (and they do look like patent leather)~except that I squeezed the bottle way too hard and ended up with liquid glass everywhere, including my other valentine cards. And that stuff doesn't really wipe off, it just smears. So then my other valentines were ruined, which means that I didn't get to mail them all. So to my girlfriends: sorry I ruined your valentines, but I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments: