Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy {Belated} Birthday, Miss Christy!

My sweet friend, Christy (famous for being my personal shopper for kokeshi dolls and SU card muse) celebrated her birthday a week or so ago. She and her hubby have been transferred from Okinawa to England. I imagine that the climate change has been quite an adjustment for her, so I couldn't resist using Beanie Anya on her birthday card. If only I looked this cute in my winter beanies! LOL I am quite sure that Christy looks this cute in the new scarf and mittens I sent to her.
Happy belated birthday, Christy! Hope you are staying warm and cozy in England!

3 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Wow, I'm famous? I had no idea ;) Thank you so much for the scarf and mittens, not to mention the stitching magazines! What's funny is I had on a shirt that matched the scarf when I opened the box, so I wore it around the house for a couple hours :D Thank you card will be on the way when I get my craft room in order...still working on that!

arlene said...

This is adorable & I love the colors so bright and cheery.

Email/call me & let me know if we are on for the 24th. Can't wait to see you, it's been far too long.

Amber Hight said...

Super cute, Vicki! Love your Anya card! How lucky is Christi to get a scarf set from the great North East! I have a feeling she'll need it, lol!