Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kristin!

Wishing a very happy birthday to my SIL, Kristin! Her birthday was actually on Saturday, but she hadn't yet received these and I didn't want to spoil the surprise. I love this color combo! It feels very springy, which is nice since it is smack dab in the middle of a cold, snowy winter here in New England.
A few weeks ago, Kristin had to put down her beloved dog, Nutmeg. I know how hard that is to do. I wanted to make a pretty card for her. I had already wrapped up her birthday card so I didn't remember that I had used the same colors for both cards until I loaded the pictures on here! Oh well, grandma brain~what can I say?
I used SU's Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride cardstock, ink, and ribbon on both cards. The birthday card image is from Stamping Bella and the sentiment is from AmuseArtStamps. The sentiment on the second card is from Paper Makeup Stamps. The gorgeous rose and pearls are from Prima.

Anyway, I hope Kristin had a delightful day and that she likes pink and green!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: