Monday, January 31, 2011

A Few Cards...

See, I have been doing a wee bit of crafting! These are the "Thank You" cards I made for Christmas gifts I received. I was shamefully late in mailing them, though~so now I should make "I'm Sorry" cards to follow up my tardy "Thank You" cards. LOL

Isn't this stamp darling? It's Lulu's Snowman by Stamping Bella. I love this color combo~SU's Blushing Bride and Baja Breeze.
A week or so ago, Emma had a bad cold. I sent her this cutie to make her feel better.
This stamp reminds me so much of Emma! It's called Snuggle Anya and the sentiment is by Verve. I used PTI's DP, as well as Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding cardstock and ink. The Plum Pudding Saddlestitch Ribbon is also by PTI.

That's it for today. Tomorrow, I'll have some photos and video of Rick and Emma playing in the snow.Speaking of snow, we are supposed to get another 10"-24" between Tuesday and Wednesday. Yikes!

1 comment:

arlene said...

The cards are adorable, and my thank you cards have not been mailed. I'm sooo bad and for that I apologize.

"Snow Day" for me on Wednesday, Im super excited. I hope it snows a bunch since I can stay planted.