Saturday, January 29, 2011

Emma's Valentine, Icicles, and Dragons!

It's Camp Giffy & Papa weekend. Brittany runs the Model UN club at her school, and the team is at a weekend conference at Harvard University. So we get to have Miss Emma for the weekend. I'm not sure who enjoys it more, her or us! Yesterday, she asked if we could stay in our jammies all day and play. She didn't need to ask me twice! Then she requested breakfast for dinner: scrambled eggs, bacon, and oatmeal toast. We also made Valentine cookies, and she got to sleep in our bed with us. I, of course, love it when she sleeps with us. Rick not so much~Emma keeps pushing up against him until he's nearly falling out of bed! Ha ha! Then Papa made a run to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast, which is something we rarely do. Of course, he bought his little sweetheart a heart shaped donut!
Now Emma wants to play "How to Train Your Dragon" which means that Rick and I have to run around pretending to be wild dragons while Emma tries to train us. Too funny! So off I go to fly around the house breathing fire! LOL

Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

arlene said...

Hope you're all "trained" now. Love the icicles, I remember them being huge when I was a kid. Enjoy your camp Giffy & Papa weekend. The heart shaped donut is adorable, haven't seen one of those yet. But I too try to avoid Dunkin Donuts.