Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

I actually took these photos a few days before Christmas. But since I don't have the rest of the Christmas photos ready to post, I thought I'd post these to keep my Mama happy!

Emma loves the snow! The colder and wetter she becomes, the happier she is. In fact, she totally melts in the heat. So the minute she sees a snowflake, she literally begs to go outside and play! She and Papa built a snowman.
Ta da!
She nailed her Mama with a snowball!
She begged Papa for a snowball fight! Here's his shot...
...and the results! She literally squealed with delight!
And here's her return shot~she has quite the pitching arm!
And then, of course, she made a snow angel.
Seriously...does life get any better than this? I think not!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

oh what fun this is...I luv the snow, enjoy it and have a super fabby week!

enjoy *~*

Amber Hight said...

Aww! Emma looks like she's having SO much fun! Adorable:) Hey I got your Christmas card and it's GORGEOUS!!! Mail is SO SUPER SLOW here around the holidays, I got THREE Christmas cards today, lol! I love it, thanks so much for thinking of us:)

Amber Hight said...

BTW, I have a proposition for you, but don't have your email! Hit me at adhight@hotmail.com;)