Thursday, December 30, 2010

A few cards...

Okay, Mom~I still don't have the Christmas pictures ready to post. I've been having too much fun with Dave and his family! But here are a few cards I've recently made. The first one was for Tina's 21st birthday (she's Keaton's girlfriend).
I made this card for Sean's 1st birthday.
This is the Christmas card I made for our young nieces and nephews and, of course, for Emma!
And this is the Christmas card I made for those to whom we sent gifts (I know you've already seen this, Mom). I would have loved to make them for everybody, but we sent out 130 Christmas cards this year, and there's no way I could make that many!
Mom, Dave has taken so many awesome photos while he's been here! You will LOVE them!

1 comment:

Sparkle said...

These are darling! I love the cosmobella one! Have a wonderful New Years!