Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Perfect Throne...

...for a little princess! Yup, we decided to get pedicures and I treated Emma to her very first one! She was very reluctant at first until Mommy agreed to sit next to her. Her apprehension quickly changed to delight once she sat in the special princess-sized pedicure chair!
Here are my two Princesses...
and here are the two Queens (me and Kristin), Starbucks in hand, of course!
Emma was quite intrigued with every little thing, especially the foot massage!
At this point Emma exclaimed, "Mommy, we should always do pedicures here" (as opposed to the do-it-yourself ones Brittany gives her at home). Mommy's reply? "Talk to Giffy!" LOL
TA DA! The finished toes! Kristin and I got flowers, but the photos were blurry. (Yup, that's me with the toe rings.)
Emma loves her flowers!
After our pedicures, we went and played in the Bare Escentuals make-up store. Doesn't get much girlier than that!

The next day, Kristin and I went to a Melissa Frances class at my local stamping/scrapbooking store. That's when I really started to get sick. I had been coughing for a few days and running a low fever, but I felt okay enough. We went to Chloe's for dinner with Rick, and by the time we got home I had a high fever and a nasty cough. Of course, it was Saturday and the only open doctor was the ER, so I decided to tough it out until Monday. By then, I had bronchitis and pneumonia. I felt so badly for Krisitn~it was supposed to be a relaxing "get away" for her, and then I had to go and get sick, which totally blew the rest of our fun. But she was sweet and wonderful and entertained herself stamping and playing with Emma. I wasn't much of a hostess after that, but I sure did enjoy her visit!
!

2 comments:

arlene said...

How excited does Emma look? I absolutely love the flowers. What an awesome Giffy you are, only I might have to agree with Brittany and the do-it-yourself @ home might not cut it anymore.

Glad you were able to make it through the class and I hope you are feeling a little better now.

HUGS!

Tanya said...

How sweet! Emma looks like she had so much fun getting her first pedicure! That little pedicure chair is too cute!