Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Follow the Yellow Brick Road...

This year, Emma chose the theme for our Halloween costumes~ and I do mean OUR costumes. She is really into The Wizard of Oz (her Mommy's favorite movie) and wanted to be Dororthy. She then asked Papa to be the Tin Man, me to be Glinda, and Brittany to be the Wicked Witch. We had fun dressing up with her, and she loved it! So here she is, the cutest Dorothy EVER!
Me and my Tin Man~though his heart is really made of gold!
Emma and Brittany~boy, am I glad I'm not the one who had to wear that icky green face paint! Thank you, Emma!
Me and my favorite girl!
Emma and the Tin Man
We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz!
I can hardly wait to see what Emma comes up with for next year!

3 comments:

Lori said...

You all look so adorable!!!

Christy Lynn said...

As much as I love The Wizard of Oz (I have almost every single Wiz Hallmark ornament!!) I've never been Dorothy for Halloween. Or any of the other Oz characters. I think it's funny Emma wanted her mom to be the Wicked Witch, and Giffy got to be the Good Witch! ;) You all look adorable!

Amy said...

OMG! those costumes are adorable!! You guys look awesome!