Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Autumn Splendor, Part 1

Thankfully, the autumn colors didn't peek before I could get outside and take some photos. These are the ones I shot from my front porch.
I love the contrast of our flag against the autumn coors.
And here's my favorite view of all: Miss Emma's autumn toes! Her mommy painted them orange and made her big toes look like pieces of candy corn! The only not-so-cute part is that she keeps telling me to kiss them to see if they taste like candy corn! LOL

3 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Amber and I are *definitely* going to come visit you in October one year. We don't really get much fall color in Texas...leaves generally turn brown and fall off here, and that's all we get! I'm curious to see what it will be like in England next year. :)

Jamie said...

Vicki those are GORGEOUS!! I am so jealous, we don't get fall colors here and I miss them.

arlene said...

Your photos are spectacular & with the weather cooperating as it has, being outdoors enjoying the colors is all that much better.

No color beats those of living in New England in the fall.