Monday, September 20, 2010

Mother's Day Layout

On Friday when I said I'd be back "tomorrow" with scrapbook pages, "tomorrow" was apparently code for "Monday." LOL I just lost track of time over the weekend. I had to work on the last of the baby scrapbooks I've been making. I finished it today~hooray! I'll get those photos up this week.

I am so behind on my own scrapbooking. Sometimes the pile of photos waiting to be scrapbooked can be overwhelming! I've decided to try and scrapbook current events, then work on the backlog as time allows. Maybe this way my scrapbook of Emma will at least have current photos of her!

At any rate, this is my layout for Mother's Day~only 4 months late! LOL
That's it for today. I need to get some cards made!

3 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Pretty, pretty! Don't feel too bad about a layout with 4-month-old pictures...the most recent photos I've scrapped were from February of 2009. Really. Those stinkin' baby books really sucked up a lot of time--I think I need less fertile friends ;) So I'm hoping to get a LOT of photos printed out while I'm in Texas for a couple of months, and then my buddy Liz is going to MAKE me scrap them when I get to England!!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout!

Lori said...

Love it!!!