Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ashton's Baby Book

I finally finished the last of the baby albums, at least for now! The monthly pages are the same as the other albums I have made. You can see them here. My brother and SIL, Mark and Nicole, are expecting a son in early November. They decided to decorate his room with Winnie the Pooh characters, so I made the front and back covers, as well as the birth pages, to match. I used the Cricut Winnie the Pooh and Pooh Font cartridges. Love my Cricut!
They are having a "family" baby shower at their home in October~everyone can swim, play, eat, etc. Sounds like fun! These pages are for their shower. I love this new paper by SU! It's called Greenhouse Gala. I know it's not very baby-shower-theme-ish, but they aren't really having a theme and Nicole likes sage green and brown, hence the beautiful paper!
I made this card to match.
See, I really have been crafting!

No comments: