Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ahh...Life in the Country!

I like to buy my produce from the local farm stores~there's nothing better! One nearby farm also houses some animals, so of course this is the store that Emma wants me to patronize. Here she is visiting the bunnies. Emma's comment: "Aww, they're soooooooo cute!"
And then we visited the pigs. Emma's comment: "Giffy, look at the cute little piggies!" I was thinking, "Ewww, they're sooooooo dirty and stinky and, well, piggish."
See what I mean?
Emma thought it was hilarious that this little guy drank from this water bin and then climbed right in to take a nap! Yeah, I was still thinking, "Ewww!"
And here's the face that only a other~HIS mother~could love!
Emma liked this goat, clearly enjoying one of the delectable apples from the farm.
I love this shot~you can see little strands of Emma's hair being blown by the wind.
Look at how long her legs have gotten! She's not a baby anymore, that's for sure!
Here are my favorite girls, going for an imaginary tractor ride!
What a fun afternoon~and the peaches, pears, and blueberries were scrumptious!

I've been busy scrapbooking, so I'll be back tomorrow with some pages. Shocking, I know!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

HAHA, yes bunnies are adorable and pigs are GROSS. She is such a cutie!!

Amy said...

Such sweet pictures...thanks for sharing!!

arlene said...

What fun, I wish we had more farmers markets around here nothing beats fresh fruit & veggies from the farm.

I agree with both you and Emma, Pigs stink, but I can definitely see why she thought they were cute at the same time.

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Mud baths are supposed to be very good for the skin, Giffy....get with the program, grammy. LOL

Oink, oink....

Looks like a lot of fun. :)