Saturday, August 28, 2010

Puppy Party

Yes, I am one of those people~you know, the ones who celebrate their dogs' birthdays! LOL We missed Wylie's 5th birthday and Tiffany's 1st birthday while we were in CA. When we came home, I let Emma choose a toy for each of them. She insisted on getting one for Indy, too~she was worried that he would feel sad and left out if he was the only dog not getting a present! Of course, none of my photos of the puppies and their toys turned out~they were so excited that they wouldn't sit still long enough for me to get a good shot. But I do like this one~Emma playing with Tiffany in Tiffany's kennel.
Miss Emma also insisted that we have cupcakes. I think she is still feeling cupcake deprived because Brennan wanted birthday cookies instead of cake or cupcakes! I think she felt cupcake-satisfied after this.
Okay, so it was really a birthday party for the dogs~but, as usual, Emma was the star!

Wishing you a delightful weekend!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Aw, that is so sweet! Emma is such a doll.

arlene said...

I can relate. Bear gets a double goodness, his birthday is on Christmas.

Love the mustache picture.