Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Match Made in Heaven

Get this~our 1980 high school prom picture! Yes, Rick and I are high school sweethearts. We met in the 9th grade, which was in 1976. We immediately became best friends. We started dating when we were seniors. We have been together for 30 years~how is that even possible??? I sure don't feel old enough for it to be possible! But my gray hair (which I faithfully dye), being an empty nester, and being a grandma say otherwise. But check us out~I was skinny and Rick had hair. Then we had kids and that ended that. LOL
Just married~1983.
This is our favorite wedding photo. We were in the limo headed to the reception. Let me just say that we still feel that happy!
This was our 10th anniversary.
This was our 20th.
Just another picture of us that I like~it was taken at a Sox game at Fenway Park last August.
This was just taken on our cruise in April. Yup, we had the same feeling we had in the limo on our wedding day. Check out my handsome sweetheart!
And here we were yesterday, on our 27th anniversary. I love him more and more every day. The fairy tale continues..
Happy anniversary, Rick~I love you!

2 comments:

arlene said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you did something fun. Love the pictures and you look the exact same as in high school.

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, you guys are so sweet! It's kind of fun to see the evolution of hairdos throughout the years...on both of you ;)