Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lil' Critter Album

Brittany is in Colorado throwing a baby shower for her best friend, Brenda. As a shower gift, I made Brenda a scrapbook. All of the monthly layouts are the same ones I made for the other album (except that the May layout is blue, not pink), which you can see here. These are the pages I changed. Brenda is having a boy and is decorating her nursery with a sports theme, so I made the front and back covers to match.
Brenda and her husband, TJ, love the outdoors. Brittany made the invitation using an outdoors theme, so I made baby shower layouts and birth pages to match. The invitation is in the upper left corner of the photo. (Sorry for the lousy photo quality~I didn't check these photos until after I had sent the scrapbook. )
Aren't the little animals adorable on those pages? I used the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. I think it's my fave!

Here are the birthday pages.
That's all for today. I am busy arranging my "craft room" in the basement. Have an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Lori said...

That is so cute. Love the little Critters. She is going to love it.

Jamie said...

That is adorable!! I bet she will love it!!

Christy Lynn said...

These pages are SO CUTE Vicki! I love that Create a Critter cartridge, I'm going to have to get that one next :) Fabulous job!