Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Down on the Farm...

...is where Emma loves to be! There's a great farm not too far away~Emma loves to go there and pet the animals! Did you know that there are long-haired cows? Here's a 3-month-old very hairy calf.
Emma loves feeding them, too. Though she doesn't actually get to feed them~they just steal the food right out of her hands! Makes me wonder why they're not called pigs. The pigs actually have better manners. LOL
Grooming a sheep...
The farm has a face-painting center. In the past, Emma has always wanted Brittany to paint her face. Not this year~she wanted to do it all by herself!
And what a fabulous job she did!
And then, of course, she rode the pony.
Guess what? Emma and I are actually going to scrapbook today! Yippee! I may just have some crafty things to post tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That looks like so much fun, my kids would LOVE the face painting. I never knew there were long haired cows, guess you do learn something new everyday :).

arlene said...

She did a fabulous job with her face painting, I love it. Glad you had a great day at the farm, hope you didn't melt. LOL - I'm loving the fact that it is still so nice and warm out. Hope it stays that way.