Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Alexa's Scrapbook

As you may remember, I made a baby scrapbook with Spanish titles for my sweet friend, Paloma, and her daughter, Alexa. I decide to give it to them as a gift for Alexa's baptism, which was on Sunday. So I had to quickly whip up a layout for the baptism photos. (Sorry for the poor color quality of these photos. I didn't realize that the photos weren't very good until after I had given the scrapbook to them!)
I made this card to go with it. I don't have any sentiments in Spanish, but I thought this one was appropriate. The card matches the first and last layouts of the scrapbook (which you can see here), as well as the decor in Alexa's bedroom. (BTW, I totally copied this card from Christy, from whom I also copied pretty much all of the scrapbook layouts!)

Brittany, Emma, and I attended the baptism and reception on Sunday. It was quite the party! Emma loved dancing to the mariachi band! And I do mean loved~she danced for hours!

Congratulations, Alexa!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Gorgeous!!! I am sure she loved it.

Sparkle said...

These are gorgeous!

arlene said...

Love the Baptism layout and the card is gorgeous. Glad Emma had fun, because that's what really counts right?

Enjoy your trip to California.