Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Workin' at the Car Wash, Baby!

I took these photos of Emma last summer, but am just now getting around to scrapping them. She was too cute washing her car as well as her mommy's car. This month's Caffinated Cropper Kit~Pocket Full of Sunshine~was perfect for my layout. Everything is from the kit (which you can buy here) except for the cardstock (SU Lovely Lilac and CTMH Sweet Leaf) and the clear dew drops (which are from The Caffinated Cropper's With a Cherry on Top kit).
Italic
When Emma saw this she said, "Giffy, you did a good job!" She loves the layout and that's all that matters.

2 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Oh so cute, Vicki! I really want to get back into scrapping, I'm starting to miss it a lot even though I'm still head over heels for my stitching project :) One of these days, right? Great job on the pages!

arlene said...

This is too darn cute, I love Emma's car. Isn't it amazing how when you're a kid the water is never cold and the older you get the colder the water gets. By the way she can come and wash my car anytime.