Wednesday, June 16, 2010

When I was a Young Warthog...

A kid that I grew up with recently posted this on his Facebook page. It's a photo of the kids from the street. I am in the yellow dress in the back row, left end. I think I was about 7. Just thought you'd get a kick out of this, Mom! Next to me is Karen, whom I have been friends with for (gulp) 45 years!!! We met when we were 3. (Oh my word, Karen~that means we were Emma's age!)

Mom, here's who I know: next to Karen is Lauren Amour, then Julia Hanbury, Cathy Smith, and Cydra Fox. Front row is Jeff Noe, Janet McCoy, Mike Hanbury, Barbara Devaney, and Robin. I think Tom DeCarlo's face is peeking out next to Robin.
BTW, the title is from Lion King's "Hakuna Matata." Just couldn't resist!

3 comments:

Sparkle said...

This is darling! :)

Amy said...

Look how cute you are!

Lori said...

Aww. You were so adorable. And, of course the best dressed kid on the street.