Friday, July 2, 2010

Snow Day

These photos are from January 2009. I am trying to catch up on my scrapbooking this summer. However, we are repainting the interior of our house, so I don't know how much scrapbooking I will actually accomplish. But I am pretty good with a roller!

For this layout, I used CTMH's Aspen. I love this paper~it reminds me of living in CO.
Brittany's BFF, Brenda (from CO), was visiting. She's in the bottom right photo with Brittany and Emma. And I am happy to say that I have lost a ton of weight since the sledding photo of me was taken. Yay!
Emma loved having a snowball fight with Keaton and sledding with Rick. My favorite photo is the one of Emma making a snowangel. It just doesn't get much cuter than that!
We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow, Rick and I are going to a Red Sox game at Fenway~YIPPEE!!! Love those Sox!!! I hope the Sox will do their annual fireworks show after the game since Sunday's game is in the afternoon. Then we will spend Sunday and Monday painting the entry hall (2 stories), two bathrooms, and the laundry room a rich, creamy yellow.

Wishing you a happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout!

Christy Lynn said...

Wow Vicki, you've been cranking out the pages lately :) I've spent half my weekend thus far just going through my craft room reorganizing stuff and purging just a little bit (I'm a hoarder, I can't help it). I doubt I'll get to do much, if any, scrapping before we leave Okinawa and that makes me kinda sad...but at least while my supplies are in transit to England, I'll have my cross stitch stuff with me, ha!