Friday, May 21, 2010

Hilton Head Island

I became so busy with Brennan's college graduation that I forgot to post these photos from Hilton Head Island. It was a working trip for Rick, and a lay-on-the beach trip for me. Hilton Head is definitely worth a visit!

We stayed at the Marriott. This sandcastle is in the lobby.
This was the view from our room.
The first night we were there, we went to a waterside shopping area and restaurant. We sat on the water's edge and listened to some fabulous music!
The restaurant was adjacent to a dock. Rick wants this to be his "other car." LOL
I caught a few great sunset photos.
The second day Rick was stuck indoors working all day. I claimed my chaise lounge at 8:45 AM and relaxed on it until 4:30! Did a bit of swimming and a lot of listening to my iPod. Here are the views I enjoyed.
Unfortunately it poured~and I mean POURED~the next day. So while Rick worked, I curled up in a big, comfy chair in the lobby and read my nook all day. I could definitely get used to tagging along on his business trips!

2 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Hi you! :) Long time no visit.

I am so happy for your boys!! What an amazing feat Brennen has accomplished and Uncle Keaton looks like he is having at least as much fun as Emma. LOL

I am jealous you got to go to Hilton Head...looks like an awesome trip. :)

Glad you are doing well!
XOXO
Christy

Lori said...

Your photos are gorgeous!!!